Ideal for one person, studio #505 has everything you need if you want to enjoy downtown Montreal to the fullest! LOCATION: right in front of Place des Arts, the cultural heart of the city, the meeting place for great festivals, like Jazz Festival, Opéra de Montréal, the Grands Ballets Canadiens, MAC Museum. Restaurants, shops (Complexe Desjardins) and the famous underground city. Few steps to 2 metro stations: St-Laurent and Place des Arts. Large windows overlooking the courtyard, guarantee plenty of light and tranquility for you.
THE BUILDING Laurent & Clark:
*fitness centre, spa, terrace, comfortable and pleasant common spaces.
Lease Conditional to the following:
- Letter of employment
- Score and credit report (at the tenant's expense) and CORPIQ report.
- No pets
- Proof of civil liability insurance ($2M) for the whole term of the lease.
- Confirmation Letter of the Hydro Quebec Account Transferred.
- Potential Tenant must read and agree to building's by-laws and regulations.
During the Lease:
- Tenant shall not, and shall not permit anyone to, smoke or vape tobacco, cannabis, or any other illegal substance in any indoor part of the premises, the common areas, or the property of which they form a part.
- No Airbnb is allowed and all similar short-term sublets will be considered a repudiatory breach of the lease.
- Tenant is not allowed to sub-lease or lease transfer without written permission from the Landlord.
End of Lease:
- At the end of the term rented, the unit must be returned in the same condition as when rented this includes all inclusions of the unit, as well as the condition of the floor.
- If the lease is not renewed at the end of the term, the tenant MUST honor ALL visit requests for all potential new tenants, for which 48 hours' notice will be given. The same applies to visits from prospective buyers in case the condo goes for sale during the term of the lease.
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
|Living room||5th||9'4" X 7'1"||Wood|
|Bedroom||5th||9'4" X 9'4"||Wood|
|Bathroom||5th||7'7" X 4'8"||Ceramic|
Electric baseboard units
Air exchange system , Partially furnished
Fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer, hot water, air conditioning, storage space
Electricity, heating, internet, cable, interior maintenance, liability insurance 2 million, moving expenses, if necessary
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is VERA KHOURI, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is VERA KHOURI, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is CLAUDIA GOMES, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.